Vespa Electronic Ignition Kit Varitronic PK 20mm (DW-50006000)
Manufacturer: Varitronic/Lambretta Evergreen
Ignition VESPATRONIC, 20mm,
for Vespa PK50-125/S/XL/XL2
flywheel ca.: 1050g,
cone 20/20mm/ 20/24mm, M12,
incl. stator plate, ignition
coil, voltage regulator,
tool, grey fan
The unique electronic ignition system, 12v 90W with variable timing.
The ultimate for Vespa owners who wish to use a performant and efficient scooter, bright lights during the day and night, reliable running with no moving parts.
The technical features are as follows:
- Timing adjusts automatically, with a pre programmed curve of up to 8 degrees
- Nylon fan, light with good air flow for cooling. Can be used with the standard cowls
- High power output, 12V 90W easy starting, greatly improved performance
- HT coil and regulator are both efficient and compact, can easily be fixed anywhere
- The regulator supplies a clean current assuring stable current for long life for bulbs and electrical systems
- Regulator can be used for both AC and DC, battery charge out will even allow you to run a PC or mobile phone!
- The power of the regulator is both powerful and strong, even at low revs there is enough power to run 35W halogen bulbs, giving safe riding night or day
- Twin sparks on each revolution also burns the waste gasses still in the cylinder, greatly reduces pollution
- The easy interchangeable nature of the system and its parts makes maintenance and repair very easy, without the need for specialist charges
- The electrical components can be replaced with just two bolts, with no need to reset or adjust the timing. All parts are checked and tested by us.
- All kits supplied complete including electrical diagram securing spanner and puller.
Stoffi, SIP-STOFFI Racing Team, German Champion ESC 2006/2007:
"The Vespatronic was the most important tuning step of our race scooters in 2007: A lot of torque in the low revs. A good accelaration in the middle and to the top. No problems for the durability, the scooters run like speedy gonzales. perfect."
"The Vespatronic is most useful for road riders."
Fitting Instructions from Tino Sacchi, Lambretta-Guru and Vespatronic-Pope from Milano, Italy, 2008:
- Follow the wiring diagram. Wrong connections could damage the unit. Very important is the earth connection.
- The Transducer (HT unit) is very important. Do not manipulate it or modify it. Fit it correctly to avoid vibrations.
- The nut of the flywheel must be tightened with the original washer. A loose nut or an omitted washer will damage rotor or crankshaft.
- The crankshaft bearings should be new, the spark plug and the spark plug cap of high quality.
- If the revs will be increased, lock the screws of the flywheel with Loctite.
- All the parts are tested by the manufacturer before being delivered.
- 50 PK N (V5X5T)
- 80 PK S (V8X5T)
- 90 (V9A1T)
- 90 Super Sprint (V9SS1T)
- 125 (VM1T)
- 125 (VM2T)
- 125 Nuova (VMA1T)
- 125 Primavera (VMA2T)
- 125 ET3 (VMB1T)
- 125 PK (VMX1T)
- 125 PK S (VMX5T)