Primary gear -BGM PRO- Vespa PX200, Rally200 - incl. primary gear repair kit BGM PRO reinforced - 63 tooth (straight)
BGM primary wheels are bullet proof. Developed for the enormous power and torque of today's engines, they are made of a high-alloy steel (SCM415 / 15 CrMo 5) to the highest manufacturing standards. The enormously high strength of the base material (up to 1100N/mm2, HRC 58-62) offers a reassuringly safe basis for the production of BGM primary wheels.
The production meets the high level standard for Honda's transmission production. Every single part receives a test report. BGM thus has a permanent continuous quality assurance system.
- Straightly geared for high-torque engines
- High-quality material 15 CrMo 5
- Precise production according to Honda standard
- Continuous quality control
- Useable with all transmissions manufactured since 1962 (or all with 30mm long primary springs)
- Available with 62 or 63 teeth
- Combinable with straight-toothed BGM Pro coupling pinion for COSA2: 23Z, 24Z, 25Z
- Incl. Special BGM Pro primary repair kit (harder springs, modified cover plates)
Characteristic feature of the BGM wheels is their black colouring as well as the practical inscription indicating the number of teeth the pinion has.
The straight-toothed BGM primary drive parts are designed for today's very powerful and high-torque engine generations. Their possible reduction ratio is significantly greater than that of their helical counterparts.
The possible combination with the straight-toothed BGM Pro clutch pinions with 23, 24 or 25 teeth covers a transmission ratio range of 2.67-2.48 (orig. PX200 = 2.82)
TIP: On high-torque motors, the harder BGM primary springs are installed directly during assembly. These do not go so quickly on block and thus ensure the effective smoothing of load peaks by always providing sufficient residual spring travel. In this way, the gearbox and the clutch are significantly protected.